Our cliente is an Interactive Company and is increasing structure by hiring a Front End Developer.
- Work with in a cross functional team (Frontend, Backend and Team Lead) which is mainly responsible for Brand Activation and Museum Projects;
- Work with your team to find the best solutions to complex problems;
- Understand business processes, coding standards and design methodologies;
- Ensure close connection with team leader / project manager throughout the development process and ensute alignment between projects;
- Ensure proper project and code documentation.
The assets you bring to the team:
- Expertise in front end development, HTML, CSS and Web Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap (3 and upwards), etc) (is essential);
- High attention to detail when implementing previously designed layouts;
- High degree of common sense and flexibility;
- Experience working with GIT versioning systems;
- High capacity to develop quick Proof of Concept core functionality;
- Excellent communication and work management skills;
- Strong analytical capability, discipline, commitment and enthusiasm.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Python;
- Experience in Mobile First development;
- Experience with CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc);
- Experience with loT technologies (i.e. Arduino, Raspberry, Lora, etc) (is valued);
- Experience in mobile development (iOS);
- Experience in mobile development (Android) (is valued);
- Experience in development of web components;
We offer you:
- Projects which the mission is to conceive sensory and immersive experiences that help us generate added value for clientes, with the objective of strengthening their relationships with their audiences;
- Opportunity to work in a company with a strong Brand Activation component and Museum Projects, which is always striving to be at the forefront of technologies to deliver the possible solutions to their customers from the web. to the physical installation;
- Team oriented atmosphere: culture that embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. With employees that value the friendly atmosphere – that is their most powerful driver.
- Goodies: individual trainings, team events and good fun;
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Where you can choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Where you can take along your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at project demos;
- Remuneration compatible with experience;
- Salary beneficts;
- Stability in a growing company.
- We look forward to receiving yout complete online application including your salary expectations, our willingness to start work and provide a link to any additional online resources that sustain your profile.
Send your CV to:
with reference 7119